Max Count: (7), Min Count: (0)
Ages 17+ • $175 • Course length: 21 hours and 45 minutes
The purpose of the instructor course is to train instructor candidates to teach the American Red Cross Lifeguarding, Lifeguarding Blended Learning, Aquatic Attraction Lifeguarding (Water ? 3’), Shallow Water Lifeguarding, Waterpark Skills, CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers and Health Care Providers, Administering Emergency Oxygen and Bloodborne Pathogens Training courses and/or modules. There will be two sessions available to choose from.
There is an online component that must be completed prior to the first day of class. E-mail the Aquatics Supervisor at email@example.com after completing the online registration.
• Be at least 17 years old on or before the last day of the instructor course
• Possess one of the following:
• A current American Red Cross certificate for Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED
• Successfully complete the Online Session for the Lifeguarding Instructor course, which consists of the following:
o Orientation to the American Red Cross
o Orientation to the Lifeguarding Instructor Course and Precourse Exam
• Successfully complete the Precourse Session